@gabrielle_judge Replying to @Rebecca i always get asked a list of lazy girl jobs. The biggest question is "what are the types of lazy girl jobs in 2023?" The job itself is 20% of your work life balanxe goals. Getting clear about the type of job you want and the work environment is the other 80%. Im calling this the lazy girl job mindset. You could get an easy remote job. You start to love your job and boss and coworkers. And then employers do what employers do best and ask you to do more work for no pay. Thats where sticking to the mindset to create your own work life balance is so important. #corporatejobs #careertiktok #toxicworkplace #annoyingcoworkers #worktoks #careeradvice ♬ original sound - Anti Work Girlboss